Monday, September 27, 2010

He winked at Me:)

Out hanging with friends watching football, trying to stay cool from the heat. I rarely get out socially and I thought I would take advantage of the hot weather and maybe flirt with someone.

We were all at the bar talking and laughing. I told the little 25 year old that was sitting near by with the gold grill how old I was and went on to have some kind of weird conversation about cougar's and how he was a tiger or cub or maybe even a pup. Not too sure what the point was, I was a little tipsy and just passing the time.

Then there he was.

I had seem him in this place before, but made no attempt to have a conversation or make eye contact. I just thought he was some guy that just hangs out at the bar. He was very tall, very handsome and after checking him out for a while, very friendly, did I say attractive? Ok. The evening went on and then I looked up and he winked at me. A nice wink, a flirt, who knows how long it took him to actually do that. (Men don't usually say anything to me, they just stare) And what did I do? I smiled and looked away from embarrassment of being winked at. I know, I know, sounds crazy, but that's exactly what happened. I did not look at him again and then he was gone. Wow,lady Good job!

So, I am not sure what he is about or why I froze up like a still photo, but I thought about it all night. My lack of dating these days has me completely unaware of what it looks like when a man is actually interested. I have got to get out more often. My friend said that he is "good people". I am not sure what's supposed to happen after this,but I am going to go back to that bar one day, just to see if he's there, maybe I will wink at him next time.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...