Monday, May 12, 2008

Assumptions....

It is my destiny to be the best innovative writer on the planet. My life is a script that is being written and directed by God himself. A story that is not complete, but will begin and never have an ending. I live in the creative light. And unless you are an creative person, you cannot possibly understand the objects and scenes that cross my mind daily. I write to stay free and to not let what I know, destroy me or make me a negative person. My heart is filled with love and joy. I choose to live in the light and enjoy this gift that was given to me. Along with my many other gifts, it is writing that gives me the most pleasure. I write because it allows me to face my own truth. You can be a bull shitter in the verbal language, but writing what's true and what is filled with love pushes all bullshit aside. Walk a day in my flip-flops, 3-inch wedges or stiletto's and see how beautiful it is.

I shine. And from the looks of it, I must shine all the time, because all my life I have come across people who are so curious about what makes me tick. All you need to know is I walk with God, I write with God and God shines through me. I am a born leader.change agent, trend-setter and so on. I am the Mother of my Nature. Every freckle and mole that crosses my body, my eyes, my lips he/she orchestrated this Divine being so that I represent him or her. So this path that I am taking, this walk through life, these people I meet, those that stay and those that go, remember me; and in remembering me, please remember that I am just a vessel, it is God who made me, so take your complaints and hater tendencies to him/her.

Smooches

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...