Monday, May 12, 2008

I fully enjoyed mommies day and the whole weekend as a matter of fact. Thank you all for all the love. I was really hung over and was texting people back while I was between dreams. I was on auto-pilot and it all ended this morning when I woke up and realized that I was no longer where I was when all this madness started. If I were to share with you what kind of weekend I had, you would not believe me. I am living a true rock star life and it's not on purpose, I am just fabulous like that.

However, I will share with you a few tid-bits here and there, I am not quite ready to be a complete open book. Just a bit of advice, I am not sure why I attract women who are insecure, maybe there were I was when I meet them, but I do know it's time to hang out with more confident women who are making moves and helping to change people lives. That is one of my life goals, and the only way to do that is to be around that type of energy. My mind is just too great to just sit around and gossip about average people. Maybe because their lives are soooo lame, that talking about other people makes them feel good about themselves,and maybe supplies some kind of joy. And here I am talking about them. It's only because I do not understand when people do that. I do know it's starting to get a little annoying. I guess when you are married and unhappy that is your only option. I don't know, but I do not live on that planet, so I am getting off at the moon, I have better shit to do.

Anyway, I went on to hang out with some of my artsy friends on mother's day. We had sushi and a lot of drinks. It was very fun, we enjoyed each other's minds. Talked about the joy of men or having them and the joys and pains of being a mom. After I drove over to one of my "Friends with "BEEN NEE FITS" house in a horny stumper, and topped off the weekend with some extra special stuff. Ya' know the kind of stuff that makes you real proud to be a woman. I also whipped his ass in dominoes, something that I have not been able to do since we meet. There is something exciting about competing against a man, beating him at his own game, and having him take his revenge out in the sheets.....yummy!!!... So I went to sleep feeling like a champ!!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...