Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Used to Love you...Did you know?(Poem)

He was what I call, "My  truth".
He made me so weak when I saw him, and if he ever spoke to me I probably would faint.
He was the finest thing I ever have seen, he moved like a tiger in the woods
His kindness was in his eyes, eyes that I never wanted to meet with mine, cause I would melt into submission and let him have his way, so

It was as if he knew me, like he created me.
His smell was so deep and his lips felt like wetness and softness made a sandwich with love
His face was heavenly
I would run for cover, pretend to ignore, then stare at him. Love or Lust? With him, it's forever so this is love.

I would stage left to avoid eye contact, cause if he knew how I felt, then it would be over.
This love affair that I was havin' all by myself would no longer be
My eyes would tell his story, longing for his touch to restore me

Back to the reality of him and I, our souls will find each other in the skies

I wanted him
I needed him
It made no sense
Yet, all this I was feeling left me wit' no sense.

I would give him what he needed, whenever he needed, and that's no lie
I was powerless, but with him, I feared not
I would let him take over my body with just one kiss
Making love to my mind, until I could no longer resist
This was the beginning of forever....

I am in love.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...