Thursday, March 13, 2008

I don't want yo'' man...cuz I got it like that

Yeah, yeah we know the lyrics, the famous Keyshia Cole and Missy ,and yes, my fav Lil' Kim told it exactly how it is. I do not want your man. Especially if he's married, your current boyfriend or x, is an asshole, no personality and looks like he belongs on America's Most Wanted...not for me. You can have the champ. I prefer men who are single, educated, with a modest bank account, tall, with a nice workable package, if you know what I mean.

I am again addressing this subject because, it seems because I am single, sexy and just as fabulous as I can be, some people seem to think that I may want what they got. Never have I had that urge for anything that someone's has, unless it's a Kathy Van Zealand bag, that I adsolutely love, then you may have some problems, other than that, there is not a possession in the world that I can not have. A man is the least of my worries. I am an Royal Queen, so I want a King that meets me equally in mind, body and soul. None of that half stepping when it comes to who I choose to marry. Considering that the men who are married are mostly miserable, you can keep that burden, I'll pass.

It's just funny, when I show up at events that have a majority of married couples, their women assume that I want whats lawfully their's. Let me assure you, even though married men stay in my face, read my previous blog on what I really think of them. They are like the plague, and I stay away. And for you to assume that I want your man, would also mean that you do not know the kind of woman I am. Which is understandable, for some who do not know that Iam real cool and laid back, a conversationist to some (that's after I throw back a few). You have never heard me being or wanting anyone's man. Even though sometimes, I under play how beautiful Iam so that other women can feel confortable around me, just kidding. I am just a real woman, who just happens to be attractive. But that is the first thing people see,an attactive, single woman. And yes, I am happy, being married is work and I am not sure if I am ready to invest that kind of hours to get the job done. Not just yet. The right King, will pull it out of me, but even he would have to wait until I am ready.

So ladies please be comforted, I am not the one you should be watchin'. Maybe it's your man who you do not trust around me, again, understandable, handle that! If you are insecure in your marraige, then you need to work it out, I am not the problem. And whatever the problem is, it existed long before me anyway. Love who you love, cause I do, and it ain't yo' man!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...