Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sexuality

Sex allows creation, sex gives body, sex makes bodies, sex sells. Sex a very necessary part of the world. It keeps the cycle of life moving always in the right direction, sometimes in all directions, it makes no mistakes. Whatever the course, it's here to stay.

Take care of yourself and who you have sex with. It is a beautiful act in itself and should not be shared with just anyone. Put your "goodies" on lock. Men included. Love yourself. Some of us just love the act, sometimes the love of the act can kill. Be real, and protect that vital life organ, it's your and God given.

Meanwhile.........

Making love, it's like music. The unorchestrated sound that it creates between two. They form that electrifying connection everytime. It's incomparable,if you have it like that. For a woman like me, I have an insatiable desire to feel that man against my body, his hand roaming my body like an college campus. He feels me. I enjoy it when he knows what makes me tick, moan and scream. We connect the dots, then connect four spots that lets me know our bodies have a true understanding of each other. And so, we began as two, working in mind, body and soul, to create one, and it feels so good. Taking the time to make sure he feels every part of me. Enjoying the squeeze of it all. I know what I have, I can't give it up to everyone who wants a taste. This shit is addictive and is not for the weak. It has to be handled, and handled and handled. So act like you know. If you have never touched the bottom of a hot spot,(cause this well runs deep) or the entry of a G spot, then fella you really not on your job.

Some men are not ready for that woman that lets him know what she wants and what makes her move. Self satisfaction is one thing, but when you please another, you in turn are pleasing yourself. Handle it! Know it! Understand it!.
Keep love alive, make love, not war!!!!

Smooches, to all the lovers out there who are handling their business!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...