Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Bowl Madness!!

Wow, is all I can say. My weekend was very exciting and a great welcome back to the bay!
I know that I am a few days late on sharing this with you, but I have been a bit under the weather. I can not seem to shake this shit!. It did not stopped me from dating and partying on SuperBowl weekend. I can not say enough about the fun that I had. I must say that we are all in control of our happiness. No one else can control the level of your happiness, unnless we give them that control. State your claim, and celebrate your life.

My friends and family had so much fun at this spot in Concord Friday night, that we went back Saturday and had a even better time. To the bodyguard who smacked my ass, hey I was not that drunk. You got a freebie! Thank you to the man from Senegal, who also showed up the second night. Lawd! was he a vision, a smile that lit up the night. I would also like to thank your parents. Dinner is definitely in stow.!

I had so many things planned for that weekend, but the flakers faked and the real ones came through! Thats how it always is and I enjoyed every minute.
Oh and to that long time secret love that I ended the weekend with, thank you. You're just too sweet. Many Smooches!!!

Hanging out with the married folks was not too bad. It was great to be around happily married people(Or the appearance of..who knows). It makes me feel that there is hope for those who just hang in there, marriage is work. It's also important to be friends as well as lovers. Never stop dating each other. One day when I have the time, I'll fit that in my schedule. I can't help but enjoy where I am right now.....lol. They come in so many flavors, too bad you can only marry one.

Ok, I have things to do today, just wanted to catch up. I am still writing my book, it's coming along. I am in a clear and happy place. Please join me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm.....sorry I have missed you so far....it has been a crazy beginning of the year....but glad to see your having a good time...let's get together soon...

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...