Friday, February 15, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah....

I really did not have much to say today. I am going through one of the most amazing transitions an human can go through, and it is the most exciting time of my life. This is the part of myself that I hold close to myself.(Ya' know you can not tell people everything, just enough, so they think they know...heheheh).

Anyway, here it is again, the weekend is upon us, and I have few things planned. I hope I get to do them all. I am looking forward to hanging out in Oakland this weekend. Haven't really did that since I've been back, with the 8 murders in 2 days and all, it makes a girl rethink the company she keeps. I am really looking forward to hanging with some new people I know and feeling that "love" vibe.

This weekend will be about letting go of the old and bringing in the new. As Obama would say, It's all about change. So to that ole' love that helped me get back on track, thanks, I am on track there is really no more use for you. I am good for atleast 2 months. To that fool from the east coast, did somebody tell you you were fine!. You would be considered average in Cali. Which means on a scale of 1-10, you are a 5.5-6 Okaaay! Sorry you're old news. It's also time to upgrade other areas in my life, I do not want to offend too many other people, but if you don't see me, you know who you are...deuces! (Ok. that may have been harsh, but who cares, it's my world!). And if you don't know, please ask someone.

Loving me unconditionallly!!!!!!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...