Friday, February 1, 2008

TGIF! WhoooAhhhhhh!

Yes, it's the weekend.

There are a lot of things going on, but the party will be where ever I am. I've gotten in touch with a few old friends and they are as excited about getting together as I am. Yes, it's me, living everyday like it's my last. I can not help it. I was born to be wild! but in a nice conservative kind of way...lol.

Considering that just the other day I was in the hospital for a major migraine, I thought my brain was going to explode! (Thank you sis for being there:). I would tellyou about the expereince, but I do not remember much of it. It was the worst migraine I have had and I probably should get my brains checked out. I know I am a little crazy, but just how crazy is the question at hand....lol.

Anyway, this is also Super Bowl weekend, and being that I love football, I won't be out where the boys are, I am going to go to my brother's and hang out with the married folks. That should be fun!

I am outta here!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...