Sunday, February 24, 2008

Double Negative

Ok, I have been busy lately during the week with work (started a new job). It has the most intensive training program that I have ever been involved in. I am not sure what that is about, but stay tuned and we'll both find out.

I am not sure if it was the eclipse that took place on Wednesday or is it just the men in California. Somebody please tell me 'cause I am confused. Why say you are going to do something and don't. What's wrong with communicating that you don;t want to do something. Let me tell you I had two engagements to meet people,(men of course) and they like totally flaked. Was it the weather? I understand flaking,( I am the master), but I always come with some lame excuse as to why,I never leave someone high and dry. Even though I was with girlfriends, I just did not understand the purpose of it all. Then I began to think what my relationship was with these people. They both were former loves/lovers/super X's/friends with benefits, whatever you want to call it. I may have hurt these men a some point, told them the truth, or they have girlfriends, or something, I am not sure, but whatever the case, even a lame excuse would have been appropriate. I don't know. And the more that I think about it, the more I don't care.

This reminds me of something my dear young friend told me, when a man is not able to communicate the most simple things, and the things that are on his mind and how he feels, especially to something as sweet as a woman, then he is not ready to be a man. He was only 27 years old. Big up Criss! You are waaaaay ahead of the game.

This is also a "note to self" as well. Leave the past behind, let it go, do not revisit.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...