Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ulterior...ok WTF!.....U talk too Much!

I am seriously about to fire my spell check! ulterior Muthaf#444r!~ That just messes up my damn quote.

Anyway, the day started great. I had breakfast with one of my good friends. One of those friends that finish your sentences, can totally relate, without you saying much, and just plain there even if she does not have a solution for your problems. She's one of those people that if she does not have anything to say, she'll say, "I just don't know what to say".
Moving on........My next topic is about those people who just have too much to say and once they say it, you wish that you never had to hear such BS in the first place. Those that just talk to hear themselves talk. There is no meaning, or substance, they swear they just know it all. Let me tell you exactly what to do with those people. Let them talk. I am not a person who can sit around and talk about miscelleneous shit that does not mean anything. I only get involved in a conversation if I have something to say, but if you sit around and listen to the one that is doing the most talking, you'll find that they don't know that much at all. I am a profound listener, which is the most necessary part of communicating. When you listen there is a less chance that you will make a complete ass out of yourself. People who do not listen are too preoccupied with what they have to say as oppose to what is being said. It's quite funny and interesting to watch, you can almost guess who the ass of the group will be.

Smooches

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...