Saturday, January 26, 2008

Peace of Mind....

Yes, that thing called peace of mind. Having it for me is a choice, any other way and I would simply, snap, crackle and pop! I am making the decision to change my way of life. In a weird way, the universe of forcing me too, but I am agreeing to it, so the transition won't be as painful.

Refusing to be in the company of people, who I do not relate to or who is not on the level is one of the things I am going to change. It's funny when you hear what people think your solution to your problems are. Let me tell you, it's impossible for someone to see your shit clearly when their shit is clouded by shit, right? I mean, would you ask a crackhead for advice? When considering advice, please consider the source.

Value my experience. I just became a year older a week or so ago, and I look back on all the things that I have been through and learned. There is no way a person with less life experience can tell me anything. Feeling the need to be validated is not one of my problems, I could give a shit what people think. Damn, I mean people really have some serious issues, and I do too, but I have absolutely nothing to prove to no one, which brings me to my next point.

I am perfect in his eyes. Yes, I am perfect. God made me this way. He set the path that I am on. Protected and covered by his grace. This amazing and wonderful journey that I have been on, though hard at times, it has indeed been my greatest experience. But stay to tuned to what's to come. There is no way that I can live this incredible life and not share it in one form or another.

Lastly, I am going to give more to people who need it. Give in every possible way.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...