Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Things I Didn't know...........

I had the privalege to run into a lot of fun and interesting facts along my journey. I can not help but share with you the things that I found a bit surprising....but true.

1. I did not know that I was a celebrity...........I had more people talking about me than I care to know..thanks for caring...take a picture trick!.......lol
2. That misery not only loves company, but it recruits on a regular basis.
3. There are more gay men who are married than you can imagine.
4. There are some places in America, that are like a 3rd world country.
5. Prostitution is not only still alive, but is passed down like a family heirloom.
6. Loving yourself is still the greatest love of all.
7. There are some people who believe that death is the only hope.
8. Women still do not trust other women. (Some of them have good reason).
9. There are still women who would rather be with someone, than "the one".
10. Everything comes to an end.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...