Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gone Long Enough...........

Hello, Hi! Happy New Year!

And I am back!

According to the Chinese, this is the Year of the Rat (2008). A year of new beginnings, a time to make a fresh start. And yes, I am feeling just that.

I have been on hiatus for the last three months. I took some time to visit some people, breathe some fresh air, and just live. There was no worry about bills, no car, just the clothes on my back and a little flexibility. And I tell ya', it was well worth it.

I decided not to go back to the ATL, although lovely, my heart brought me back to good ole' California. It was the unexpected death of my daughter's father that became my true reality check. I ran into some interesting people along the way, found some new family members, and learned that in 2008 there are people that still eat chitterlings, or shitlings as I call them.

The death of Justin, really shook me. He was the most intense love I have ever had. Although we could not be together, he was my best friend and the relationship taught me the most about what love is. I will forever miss him and cherish the time that we had.

During this time off, I could not write anything. My mind was filled with so many images that I could not put them on paper. I was also involved with a man that was 10 years younger than me, and that was a very nice relationship. He was what I needed at that time, and believe me you, he fulfilled the need.....heheheh! But even that had to end. For it was the reality of life that brought me back from Gilligan's Island, and placed me back into the realms of real life. What a lovely place to have gone. I forgave those that needed to be forgiven, I loved those that needed my love, and I helped those that needed my help. I have left those that needed to be left in my past, realizing they were never on my level anyway, and moved on to something greater than I expected. My life is not be shared with the simple minds, for they will bore the hell out of me. Yes, it's great being me! Too kind that heart of mine; now the time has come to continue evolving. Live to my full potential. So for those of you who have kept up with my blog, thank you very much. Plan to hear stories of my adventures, and everyday life.

Smooches,
Peace & Blessings

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...