Friday, February 3, 2023

Forever






I can turn the tide and 
Change the game

I can make you fly, baby
Just say my name

I am the sun and always the moon
I am the rain in a drought, and I shout whenever I am in the mood
I exist in all these starry skies
Look Up, baby, look beyond my eyes

She was, She is, and will forever be
Your first thought implanted
For you a future memory

I can heal your soul and make every day a dream
One touch, one kiss will be all you need

Love so strong that you will have no choice
But to feel what I am sending
At the sound of my voice

Hold on! Wait!
I am all yours now
There's no turning back, once you enter my town

I will dwell in the cranium of your unfulfilled desires
Thank you, my love, for giving me the power

Til' the dawn is day
And the day is dawn
My love for you will forever live on
         
Time has no measure where we will abide
Hand & hand back on our throne is where we will reside

Now seal the deal with a passionate kiss
Hurry up my love, before I marry a Chris



Lavidus

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...