Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Give Me...



Give Me
A man that makes me salivate from his intelligence and who gives
good brains

Play with my heart he'll never do, and I'll do the same.

Give Me
A moment with you to look into your eyes
So we can share our souls until we grow old and never die

Give Me
Your hand and walk with me, please
Let me walk through your mind, relax your shoulders
And put it all at ease

Give Me
One shot to show you what I've got
Do you have the time?  Because I got time, no one's lookin' at the clock

Give me 
The worried, the sad, and the unforgiven
And I'll show you that forgiveness is available to everyone who's livin'

Although you can't give me what I already have
It's up to me you and you to realize what it is we have within ourselves

Give Me
Your love and I will give it back
We are all here together, so stand strong, love hard and give it all you've got!



Lavidus







No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...