Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Don't Affirm, Accept.


We all have these fantastic journeys that we are traveling.  These journeys we call life, we don't always have all the answers, nor do we always have it all figured out.  Some of us are able to ride the wave and manage this thing called life and others not so much.  When you resist, life gets complicated.  In order to cope and to make ourselves feel better, one of the ways we confirm our existence is through
 affirmations.  We affirm what we want, we affirm who we are, and we affirm who we aspire to be.  I am worthy.  I am strong.  I am somebody, but are you really?   During this episode, I explore the idea of accepting ourselves where we are first before we affirm who we want to be. 

I am on my own journey of self-love and self-discovery and it has not always been easy or nice.  I am not perfect by any means, but I always seek what I believe to be right and just.  Earlier in my life, some of my decisions were made based on my lack of confidence and on what was safe. I wasn't aware of the safety net that I had created for myself which also stunting my growth.  I was not always allowing myself to flow.  I was affirming "I am open to receive..blah blah blah..all that is divinely mine blah, blah, blah.  Affirming, but not willing to take the risk.  Believing, but not really ready to step out of faith.  I had to check myself and align myself with the words that were coming out of my mouth.  I had to enjoy, relax and accept myself at the stage I was at and then confirm with conviction who I was becoming.

Before you start affirming to what you want next or what you want to become, accept where you are right now.  Accept not being exactly where you want to be or who you want to be.   Accept your imperfections and what you don't like, and be open to making changes for your highest good.  This love thing is not about getting to a point where you have reached all these goals or made this much money, it's about accepting and knowing who you are before you get there.   You are who you are and your path is designed for you and you only.   Don't start looking in the mirror when you get a new outfit, or when you get those nails done, look at yourself right now.  Appreciate who you are and how far you've come at this very moment.  Once you do, whatever you want next is on the way.



Peace & Love


Lavidus

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...