Saturday, December 18, 2021

We.


Click the link to the right to follow along- Subscribe & Share!


Greetings beautiful people, how are you on this lovely Saturday morning?

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you who listen to my podcast, who read my books, who read my blog, Thank you.

I really appreciate your support and you taking the time to share my experience.

As I reflect back on the year I really had a lot of decisions to make. One of them was to whether or not to continue my podcast.

I made the decision to continue my podcast because I truly do love it so much.

I enjoy sharing this with you, this way and using this medium to share my experience and give my advice in regards to relationships.
So, thank you very much for sharing this experience with me.  Thank you.

I also want to use this time to encourage you to keep going.
Do not let the end of the year, be the end of anything.  Because where ever there is an ending there is a new beginning.  Each day is a new beginning.  You do not have to wait until January first. You can start right now.

Keep going.

Do not be distracted. Stay focused.

We are all in this together. Whether recognize it or not, and maybe our experiences are different, but we are all in this together.

I hope that you have a great day and I hope that the end of the year brings you all that you deserve, all that you desire, and all that you aspire to have and to gain. And in that same wish, I hope that you are giving in that way.

I hope that you exist in a world where everything is reciprocal. Whatever you give out you get back.  I hope you make the necessary changes to move you forward, to live a good, happy, healthy life.

Peace & Love

Lavidus









PhotoCredit: Mediavine

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...