Monday, December 6, 2021

Release...& Let Go





If you would like to listen to this blog post, click the link to the right or below to follow along. Subscribe and Share!



December is here.  It is again the end of another year.  Considering all the things are that are occurring on earth, if you've made it this far, you should have a lot to be thankful for.  If you are not in a place to feel any kind of gratitude, then you should change your attitude about where you are at this present moment.

Your level of gratitude determines your altitude.  The altitude of life, how far will you go, and what are you willing to give up to get there?  Where ever your "there" is. We all have different paths and journeys, sometimes we meet up temporarily, other times it's forever.  But, one of the most important lessons in life will be your ability to let go of the things, people, and places that no longer serve your highest good.  Even the leaves fall off when the seasons change.  Those leaves are replaced with flowers, and green leaves with vibrant colors to represent the new season.  What season are you in? And when it's time, will you be able to shed those old leaves and welcome your new season or will you drag it out?

Sometimes between seasons, we may get stuck in repeating cycles that cause us to question why we exist?  That cycle is meant to bring awareness to your habits and circumstances that you have manifested into your life that you claim you have no control over, and some we don't.  But we do have control over our thoughts.  We do have the power to change the direction of our lives, but we must be willing to clear up the fog and see things clearly and stand alone if necessary.

I used to find it hard to let go of people that I've loved. My loyalty was unappreciated and my love was seen as a weakness and as an emotion that should be taken advantage of.   When you love a person who does not have the ability to love you back, you will eventually be hurt by that person, situation,  or circumstance.  And they too will be affected by their own blind actions that will eventually lead them to the kind of love that they deserve.  That's one of the reasons why it's important to let go and to forgive so that justice can be served.   Anyway, I thought the more I loved him, he would finally see how great my love is, and finally see me for the loving, divine being that I am.  Then I realized,  everyone is not meant to see me and not everyone is meant to receive my love, so I stopped giving it away and gave it to myself, and that's when real love appeared.  That is when the magic started to happen.  People always ask me, why do I look so young? Why does it seem like I am not aging?  Well, my glow comes from my heart,  no creams, lipo, or magic potion, can make up for what is inside me.  And my contact with people is very limited....lol.

Learn to release and let go.  If it no longer represents the you that you are growing towards, the you that you are going towards,  the you that you have become, then let it all go.  Will, it be easy? No.  Will it be worth it?  Yes!  Be brave enough to change your story and start taking care of your heart.

Peace & Love

Lavidus

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...