Monday, August 30, 2010

Late and On time

Most of the things that I have accomplished in my life have come at a later time in my life. For instance, getting my degree, having a child, my desire to know thyself and to watch others. I have taken the time to really get to know what my purpose is and so my path has been set.

When I think about how people plan their lives according to their time clock I often laugh. Oh, I will get marry at this time, have a baby at this time, buy a house, blah, blah, blah. I guess for some things it's good to have a plan, but life is such a big canvas and has so many avenues and curve ball's how can you really plan. It seems more like hope. And besides when you have God in your life, you need to understand his plan. The universe has a way of destroying your plans and making you take another look at your little planned life and at who is really in charge.

God's timing in my life could not have been more perfect. When you truly let go and let God, there is nothing that you can not do. There is nothing more perfect when your plan coincides with that of a higher power. Nothing can break your path, whatever you have coming to you, will come,and above all it will come with ease.

I will probably marry late, have another child late, and live my best years later in my life, but to me all that will be on time and in perfect unison with what life has planned. I love it when things just come together.

Love yourself unconditionally, live in the truth and send out good vibes. The next time someone say's oh you are so late with that, or you should be here in your life by now, just smile and say, "I am right on time".

Live,Love Laugh!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...