Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Late.....and I am writing

When the spirit moves me to write I just get up and do it. If I do not release this energy that is flowing through my body, then I will not sleep at all. That's just how an artist works. When you have creative juices flowing through your body it has no time or space. You can not turn it on and off. It's an continuous flow of energy that is carried like an conduit of electricity up and down, from head to toe and back again. Mine is released through my fingers.

I can sit here and close my eyes and go to work. It feels so good to be able to let go what is on the mind. There are some people who do not know how to communicate what they feel or see. They hold things in and either let it destroy them or they turn it into something else. Find another outlet like alcohol or drugs to numb what is being felt. When you do not know how to feed the soul or acknowledge that it's energy needs to be released and nourished to restore itself, you eventually die. You become a zombie in life, and what a tragedy that is. You live in a world where nothing is real because that is how you deal with things. You create false images and speak languages that only the numb can understand. You have died and written your own eulogy.

There is power in the pen. To be able to create visual images through the written word is not only an creative talent it can also serve as therapy to the mind and soul. As sleepy as I may feel physically my mind would have kept me awake. So I write. There is so much going on in the universe. So much to anticipate, so much changing naturally and forced. Are you awake to your existence? Or are you on auto-pilot living the life that is expected. When writing I can make the unreal seem real, bring the dead to life and breathe into the lines a whole new life other than my own. Yes it's alive because I feel what I write. I bring it to life because I understand what it is to be alive. I understand that there is something greater than me working through me, something that flows like a river, beautiful and natural like child birth.

I love what I do, I love what I can do. There is nothing that can separate me from what God has ordained as my destiny. I will write until I can not anymore. I will share, I will educate, I will submit to the art and let it show me the way. Finding that kind of love does not come everyday. Recognizing the love is even harder. Some people miss the message of their life,so it get's forwarded on. Be ready, look , ask and you will know what it is to be completely fulfilled by what it is that you love. But you have to listen in order to be heard.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...