Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Finally>>>>>

I have completely and officially moved and I will have the 1st round of my published book! The timing could have not been more perfect. I am in the process of completing my follow-up to the first book.
I am more than excited but haven't had the energy to celebrate,I will when book is in hand.
One of my good friends told me she was proud of me. I haven't heard that in a long time. I have a lot of friends, but very few "friends". I am glad to have her as my friend. We shall celebrate the cause!!

I am sitting at home in my new location to write, but the window with the tree's whistling. The night sounds are so clear and unfiltered with voices,noises, dog's barking or cat's meowing. There is nothing that needs me more than ever than my writing, I will stay committed and never cheat. Faithful we shall wride.

Peace and Love Ya'll..

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...