Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yes!...I think.

Ok. the weekend is here and I am at home. I am at home for several reasons, but the main reason is because I need some time to myself. My ole' faithful is out of town and I ended up parlaying with one of my friends in a different kind of way.

First let me share this. My ole' faithful wants to take this relationship to another level,which explains the dinner and some real quality time. I am like what? Has this man turned over a new leaf? I am not sure that this what I want from him. Can a purely sexual relationship turn into a true loving committed relationship? I am not sure. Now, of course I have love for this guy, he is very sweet. But we both made it clear from the start, because I had recently broke off an engagement when we meet and he was going through a divorce, we never thought about being more than what we needed at that time. Since we made such a connection in bed and in conversation, we have remained friends, but now as a couple? My brains is not making the connection. That is all I see him as, my on call lover/friend/homie, I guess if I think about it, that's the shit you want your relationship to be made of, right?. He has been completely happy with that title. There has never been any complaints, well, there was one incident where I faked on him, and he got a little upset, but what more could he say. He had to get over it! I will definitely have to give some thought to that.

Anyway, so back at the ranch. I went out with one of my friends of 5 months. We talk every now and then. You know, short conversations, a couple of how ya doings? then maybe dinner and a drink, but never anything more. Well, this particular night he invited me over to his house. Since I had never been there, I was kind of sceptical, but then he had not shown any "crazyman" tendencies, so I went over. We ended up having some of the best sex for the first time. I mean for the first time it was the best sex. It was surprisingly good. Now, just to give you an idea of what this guy looks like. He is 6'4", medium build, brown eyes, and skin so dark that you could lick him and I would swear he would taste like chocolate. I almost slept on this dude because of his cockiness. And I am not too found of men who call me "sweetie pie" and "lil' mama. Well, now I know that he knows I am a big girl and more than sweet. The only thing is, he went from calling me two or three times a month to texting me more than three times a day. Ladies, I laid it on him. My ole' faithful finally has some competition, but what do I do now since it seems like he's catching feelings?

I am home tonight. I am thinking of all my friends all in different ways. I do not know who I will see next, I do know that I will need some special attention when I do. It's almost the end of the summer, and since I always think ahead, who will I be snugged up with for the winter?

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...