Thursday, August 21, 2008

IS there really a "ONE"?

I have thought about this subject so many times. I have gone over and over in my head that I have so many needs that there has to be more than one. At this point in my life, they can't be just one. He just would not understand.
I do believe that there is one that may come in life at a time when all you really want is one. Which sometimes I wish people would wait on, instead of marrying and cheating. It is very hard for the human body to contain itself to one being. It's almost unnatural. That's why marriage is so sacred. It takes work, commitment and that can be very hard. God knew that it would be very hard to do. Temptation......can I write it again....temptation. We all fall prey to it sometimes, some more often than others.
I am dating and I like the men I see. I like him more than I like him, but for different reasons. I enjoy them. Sometimes, I pick their brains to weed out the weak from the strong. You need to be real strong to ride this ride (handsome, intelligent, rider etc). I like to be able to be your friend and enjoy your company before anything physical goes on. However, if you are one of those dick slanging dudes who go around talking about how good you are in bed, and cannot perform, then you will be left on the side wondering what happened to your dick because I took ait and left. Or better yet, what didn't happen. Being my friend first would at least get you a second round.
Anyway, remember when I said that I cut off ole' boy after four years. Well, I have not found a suitable replacement and guess what? Yeah, exactly, tell you about that later. I was kinda seeing this dude. I thought he was handsome, clean, not as tall as I like, but I thought we could probably be friends. When we talked he talked about sex almost all the time. Now, I do not mind talking about sex. I enjoy that area of my life thoroughly, but this dude apparently has a strong liking for blow jobs. Hmmmmmmmm, I thought. Maybe he also has the equipment, but no. He failed miserably. I was so sorry, he was a good kisser, and maybe someone I could kick it with after one of my drunken nights, but not on the regular...damn!!! Which is why I immediately ran to my old faithful. I was like a dope fiend looking for crack, I had to have him and of course, he was available and ready. He even made me dinner which was a little different and confessed some things I did not know, which now has me a little confused, but I'll tell you about that later. So yes, I broke the chains, and he broke me off!
Ok. getting back to the topic at hand. The "One". I am happily dating these men, and basically getting what I want whenever I want it from each one of them. Let me tell you, it's not all sexual. One is good for dinners, movies, plays etc. The other conversation, a wild ride, or a fun night out partying (he's VIP everywhere!). And since I went back to my ole' faithful, he will be the acting supplier of my vagina needs, until I find a comparable replacement. I do not lie or deceive any of them. I make it a point that I am open to having a committed relationship if that just happen to happen, but I am dating other people. For some reason that just makes them want me more. Makes him want to do more than the other. Men are so competitive anyway, so why not be the "prize" they are fighting for. I respect each one of them,, so there is never any drama in my life. Every now and again, I may have to remind one of them that there is no ring on this finger, and I do as I please if you would like to step then stage left! Other than that. There is nothing buy pure adult love and I am enjoying every minute of it.
It is possible that at some point one of these lucky beau's will be the one for me. He will be the one that I commit to and love for the rest of my life. I will not be one of those women that say's that they did not do everything I wanted to do before I got married because I am doing it. I also know that I am an even better woman when I have a soldier on my team to ride with me. I will be in a happy marriage, a union made of nothing but the best of what two people can give each other.
Make Love not War!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ms_mac said...

Wow. Are we related? LoL. I came across your blog while checking out the Fly Guy and I must say that your honesty is really a breath of fresh air. I find that few women are willing to be this real about their sexuality, relationship woes, etc. We are kindred spirits in that I am going throught the EXACT same thing right now -- looking for the "One." Most of my female friends think I'm a "player" but it's hardly about that. I have options and feel the need to utilize all of them. Anyway, thanks for the read. You have a new fan.

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...