Friday, December 23, 2022

"Capricorn Season"



















There was a time when everything seemed so simple
The lines were real fine, blind, with no wrinkles
 
All eyes on me, but you still can't see your image
Prayer, spells, and wishing you well will not repair the damage

You took a chance on a zero cause
Sealed your fate, put you on a permanent pause

All because your ego had you in a Kung-Fu grip
Couldn't see past your own thoughts
You let the wrong words pass your lips

Now what the Moon concealed the Sun will shine bright
All things done in the dark will finally see the light.



Enjoy the Season!  Thank you all for your continuous love and support!💖💖💋

Lavidus

I will be celebrating my birthday starting right now!  I have so much to be thankful for and much more to celebrate.  "Do not let the world choose who you are or who you become." LLW😍😍😃😁
If you are feeling generous this season, hit the donate button on your right or send me a gift.  I am sending you back all the love you can handle. 💓💓

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...