Friday, July 8, 2022

Woman!




They seem to be creating these fictitious power struggles between the two when none of us really exist.   All of a sudden, you have forgotten the power that women possess, maybe you do know, that's why all this confusion has been created.  Some of you would not even have a subject to talk about if you didn't talk about women. Some of you would not have a business if you didn’t talk about women.  You want to benefit from us, but not stand up for us.  You need a woman in your business in order for it to be a success.  Period.

Are we replaceable? Can a woman be replaced by something better or equal to?   I think not.  You’ll look like a fool, trying to put those big feet in those small shoes.  Are you trying to redefine what a woman is to include people who are clearly not women?  I am asking for clarification and understanding because I don't want to assume anything.  Women have fought too long in this world, all over the world for simple rights, now you want me to fight for this too? It would be easy if you didn't have to ask what is a woman.  It's obvious you have a clue.  All of a sudden you are unclear about what I am and when you are unclear you have a tendency to not acknowledge what is true.  I am a woman.  I have given birth to two children and at one point in my life, I was faced with the decision to have an abortion.  Have you ever been faced with those decisions?  Have you ever been faced with the challenge and the risk of choosing to carry a child for nine months or more? One in six women will experience sexual assault in their lifetime, how will you prepare your daughters for what they may experience?

A woman is why you, you, you, and you are here.  And if you were lucky you actually came through the canal and were breastfed with the best milk ever.  That's what a woman can do if that is what a woman chooses.  Has anyone ever told you what to do with your penis? It's almost insulting the extent that people will go to delay the inevitable.   Woman, do not take offense, keep your peace and follow your heart. Your intuition should be in overdrive, always trust it. You should be feeling something right now, you should be feeling a need to change the things that you have the power to change. 

What is a woman they say?
Umm yeah let me count the ways
Do you mean after all this time, a woman has never crossed yo' mind?

That is all that is on their mind, all day, every day, Woman.  What if today we decide, we don't want to carry your children.  We don't want to be your wife.  We don't want to be your equal.  We are not opposites or equals.  I don't need your rights, I have my own.  I don’t need your hair laws.  Do you really have to be told to respect someone’s hair?  You should be insulted that you are not mature enough to govern yourselves properly among people who are different than you.  You are different too and would expect the same.  I don't need your job. I don't need your approval.  I don't need your commitment, because I want to be free.  What if today, I decide to just do me.  

I supported your cause and forgot about mine
Raised five kids and nearly lost my mind
Handled the up and downs and your cheating ways
A woman is what I am, every single day!

I don't overuse my makeup
I don't need the glittery stuff
I work hard and play harder too
So give me my credit when the baby's due

What is a woman they may ask
A whole a lot of attitude and maybe some sass
She will climb the highest mountain, just to take a break
Turn it on in the bedroom and bake you a cake  

She can multiply and then divide just to make a point
Consider it done, on repeat, and then smoke a joint
Fight for this country, run this country all done by noon
The tides are turning, disruption is coming, so make her happy or you will see gloom.

It is time to stand up for what you believe in.  Stand up in any way that you feel is right.  We are all sharing this experience together and although we are all experiencing it through different lenses, we can all feel what is happening right now.  Do not get lost in fighting smoke.  It will dissolve and return as something else.  Take off the shades and see things clearly, before you invest your feelings.  Sun gaze new ways because the messages are on tap. Have you felt this before or is this something new? This wave into the future is all up to you.


Peace & Love

Lavidus

Donate to the Homeless Near You:











 

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...