Sunday, November 4, 2018

A Love For Many Lifetimes......


I always welcome love with open arms, because the thought of never having it is something I can never imagine, so when I happen to fall in love, it is with intention.  It is not in the frivolous manner that some easily dispose of.  It does not lend itself to the use of a word that holds little or no meaning.  If I ever tell you that I love you, I really do.

You may not hear me tell you that I love you every day or every other day, but you will see it in the way that I look at you.  You will taste it in the meal I prepare for us. You will feel it when we make love and when we take each other to heights unknown and unexplored thoughts and manifestations.  As we travel to many realms of life, just hold my hand because once we go there, we may never be the same people to others or to each other.  It's just deep like that.  I won't play with you unless it's our time to.  If you would like, this love can drip from my fingers while I give you a back massage?  Or would you like it to spill from my lips, as we take in the same breath and then release it back into the atmosphere, only to have it transform into a silly substance that will bond us together forever?  Are you ready for this trip?  You only need one ticket.

As deep as my soul can go, you will be there to explore the depth of this commitment, this loyalty, there are no shallow waters, there is no end or bottom. It has always been for you, it will forever be here for you, that is my promise.  In this lifetime, and in the next, we will do what we have always done, and find each other and be what we need to be to each other.  There is no space or time between us, so don't be afraid when I appear.  You may not be ready, but I will be a familiar place, without any previous knowledge of our being.  There will be many faces to lead me to you, but you will know when the face you see is me.  I will feel comfortable with you because I am.  There is not much to be said, because we already know.  Here we are again, getting to know each other, such a beautiful process.   Just as much as I love you,  I know you love me too.  Many who say they love each other, will never experience what we have in a thousand lifetimes. Even when you feel the need to run and take your love away or I feel that I can do better, I know that we really belong within each other.  I will miss you until we meet again, and this time I won't mind that you leave the toilet seat up.

Love in Advance




No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...