Friday, April 6, 2012

Life & Relationship Coach

Are you the pretty girl that is always a friend but never a wife? Are you forever the "side chick" and never the main woman? Do you want women to love you for you and not your assets? Are you mature enough to maintain healthy relationship? Are you dating the same kind of woman or man and expecting to get different results? Are you divorced and wonder what happened? Are you simply tired of being single, but refuse to date outside of what you want? I am embarking on a new career as a Life & Relationship Coach. My vast experience in giving advice and existing in several family, love and work relationships have broaden my knowledge that I would like to share with you. Happiness is entirely up to the individual, I can help you find untapped areas and emotions that you may not have addressed within yourself.

Please stay tuned for the 1st Annual Relationship Forum where we will put it all out on the table and create a healthy, loving environment for you and for those you love.

You can email me your questions regarding your life and relationships to lavidus88@gmail.com

Peace &  Love, L

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...