Friday, April 6, 2012

An Insecure Man

I had the pleasure of meeting up with an old friend from junior high school. This was apparently someone who remembered more about his crush on me then I did on him. I remember us being childhood friends, he remembered a hot-steamy junior high school romance. I was like ok...whatever, things for me did not become hot and steamy until I was over 30, but if you say so. I agreed to meet and hang out and shoot some pool and have some drinks. Nothing major and definitely quite innocent. Since I love shooting pool and it is one of my favorite pastimes, I could not wait. If a man can shoot pool, I would welcome the competition. My initial impression of this man was that he probably had a woman at home, which is why I blew him off for a month. I knew he was not anyone I would date, but I was cool on seeing an old friend. He always called from a blocked number, and asked to not ever call him at this particular number, you know all the red flags that he had a woman and again someone I would never consider dating. Now here's where things started to go left. A few days before the meeting he admitted how he had a woman at home and they were having problems. I had to laugh, that is the number one reason why men cheat, or say they are cheating, "they are having problems at home". And I guess seeing me will make it all better, right? I was like ok, not really interested in hearing your problems, we're just hanging no big deal. I actually had fun, but after a few games and drinks he started to share what he likes and why he cheats as if he was anticipating on cheating with me. He said that there is nothing better than getting "new pussy" (immature and a turn-off). I was like oh and your woman is happy with that? He said, "I have a good woman at home, she knows I've cheated in the past, but not so much now". I said, "So she thinks you no longer cheat?" He said, "I take care of home and my girl is happy with that. (disillusioned and confused). I was like when a man cheats on a woman habitually she is bound to cheat as well, all is takes is a better dick and some attention. "Oh no, not my woman. I said, Ok Sherlock, I guess you were expecting to fuck tonight, but that's not going to happen. I guess you are happy at home, that's why you cheat. You obviously have a bigger problem or it is not big enough to fuck your "good woman" back to happiness? She has my sympathy or appreciation if she is fucking around on you too. Never under estimate a woman and what you think makes her "happy". "You don't know my woman". "I know, but I am a woman and if she is as good as you think she is, she's also smart enough to counteract your bullshit, which is probably why she is staying in the relationship, you are paying for her pain somewhere you just don't know it yet". It looks like you are the one with the problem. As soon as I left I felt no need to even act like I even ever had this moment with this old friend from junior high school. I was very disappointed to see how dismissive he was of his "good woman", over the possibility of some new pussy. Sad to see that at his age (40+) that he was still trying to conquer some pussy. Really? On an even sadder note is that somewhere, somehow some ill informed woman fell for this bullshit and he got laid one night. This man was obviously very insecure, feeling the need to conquer pussy is so high school. He hasn't had the chance to grow up or even has a clue as to what it is to be man, ironically to him conquering as much pussy as possible makes him a man, when in reality it makes him the opposite. (clueless) I would suggest therapy. He was clearly perpetuating an act that at some point was successful, until he meet me. Peace & Love L

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...