Sunday, May 2, 2010

Do You Know Me?




I am often amazed at what people think of me. Although at the end of the day I could care less, it's just always interesting how people see me. Let's see, I've heard that I am a flasher, only when you fuck with my kids, money or man, who wouldn't be. I am a bitch, only when you fuck with my kids, money or man. I really don't see what the problem is. The other shit is not worth mentioning, mainly because I cannot remember what it is they said. It is somewhat mind-boddling to find out that the people you think should know you, do not know you at all. They have some preconceived idea about who they think you are without even really taking the time to really know.

See, I know my people. I know how they think, I know how they will react, I know how they move. I know this because throughout history they have never changed. Have you even thought you knew someone and then they do something so far to the left that you cannot believe it? You realize that what you thought you knew may not be true. Or maybe it is true and you just never took the time to accept what is the truth. Maybe they deceived you into believing that they are the person that you wanted to see.  Or even now that you know the truth, you still choose not to see. It can get complicated, but one thing that's always rings true, is a person always reveals itself, even without the permission of the mind. The human mind can play tricks and even be deceptive to the eye and heart. Even when I have thought they were  the better person, they prove to me again that they are not. Maybe I just wanted them to be. Which is another form of deception we create on our own. Believing that a person is one way because that's how we want to see them as oppose to seeing them for who they truly are.

So what do you do? Accept the fact that people change, sometimes on short notice. Accept that even though you may get to a point that you are comfortable knowing this person, there still may be things that you do not know, so don't be surprised. Love them anyway.
Just relax, the human mind and body is in a constant form of evolution. You may not even be the same person you were yesterday,  but the mirror says you are.

Peace & Love

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...