Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blah....oh yeah...

I started writing and realized that tonight I do not really feel like. I am in a funky little mood and I want to be alone with my thoughts.

Well, I will mention that I was part of a "girl talk" session today. We talked about men (love them, need them, want more of him),relationships (when to leave, when to stay, infidelity and dating after being married), Will & Jada ( open marriage, gay or straight?). The penis (big or small everything can be worked out, but prefer it big...lol). Dating a younger man. Since dating younger only really benefits the older man, what does a woman do? Since I attract a number of younger men, I believe that it all depends on his maturity level. I do not want to babysit a man. The last one that rolled up was 24 years old. I just looked at him like, just what are you doing? Really?

The overall message was to love yourself, embrace who you are. It is not until you find out who you are and what you are worth, will you attract what you need in your life.

Ok back to my thoughts, Keep it Special...

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...