Monday, June 14, 2010

Single Life.....

Wow....ok it's the Summer and I am looking to be gettin' out a little bit more and meet some new and interesting people. I am pretty much over the Winter group,lame and more lame. What's up with men lately, so scarred, so damaged, so gay.

I must admit, I am tired of being single,well not tired but just a little too comfortable. Anyone who says they are happy single are just comfortable being single,or are just completely lying. I am finding that I am not completely happy with it because I've gotten so comfortable. No man is meant to be alone. So I heard. I have enjoyed it to the fullest, I 've made some real interesting friends,but I am finding it more and more easier to have sex with someone than establish good meaningful relationships,or is that how you establish a meaningful relationship? Well,for me sex quick establishes a good sexual relationship, that is if the sex is good and worth coming back for.

The few times I have fallen for someone, it has been quick; quick in the sense that twice it lead to a proposal within 6 months, both times. It was good ,it was live and it was love. But now I am trying to do things differently,not that the other method was not good, well,it didn't lead to marriage because it did happen too quick for me. I got scared. These days I want more. Not only great sex, communication and laughter,but a spiritual connection with love and understanding, All that other shit can be worked out, right? I communicate what I want upfront, can we be friends first. Sex sometimes distorts the decision-making process, you can actually end up in a long term relationship based on make-up sex. That's why it should wait and if you can not wait,then be prepared for the consequences.

As I live this life, I look forward to what the Summer brings and I am hoping for at least three good options,hopefully one I can spend the winter with...:)

Keep At It!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...