Thursday, April 22, 2010

I love the fact that all the Laker Hater's are cheering for Oklahoma City tonite! Although highly unlikely, I hope they send the Laker's home so Kobe can come to my house and I can fry him some chicken and french fries with a salad with Thousand Island on it. And if he likes Kool-Aid, although I haven't had that in years, I would make him some. Anything for you Kobe, you're my one man team! .....LMAO! I LOVE THE PLAYOFFS!!! Shout out to Kevin Garnett, damn what happened man? You gotta turn that flash mode off! You're only sexy when the sweat is glistening all over yo'boodddyy!..LMAO!!!!

Anyways, getting closer to getting my little book published about dating and relationships. I am so excited! I am trying to use all my connections so that this won't cost me so much, cause you know it's about who you know as oppose to what you know. Nobody really cares about what you know. I mean, who is going to stand around and listen? I found my original book, which was major. I had to make up an additional 10 pages, but when I found the original, I was elated. Stay tuned for "Please Don't Date Me-100 Reasons Why". It's my first, but it won't be my last.

Ummm what else....found that guy that I liked from four months ago. He's incredible yummy. He (*&%$##@@) me and I like it. Friends for now, maybe something special later. Only the star's know. I love my life.

Keep it lovely

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...