Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Life's Rollercoaster Ride

I am sitting here thinking how much I always tend to neglect writing on my blog. I have more than one now and the new one is getting all the attention. I try to give this one some time, but I get so distracted with everyday life so much that I just forget. The other reason is sometimes I can't write what's on my mind because it's so damn personal. I want to share things, but not all.
I am going through a transition in my life. There are so many things up in the air and Iam just waiting for some of those things to land. I am kind of in limbo. Not really here nor there, just in the midst. If you have ever been there, it can be strange place to be. A place where you have no control of how things will fall, you just know that they will and how ever they fall it will effect you one way or the other.
Life....
It has a funny way of letting you know that as humans we can only control so much. It's just like making a decision, would you have made that same decision if you knew what the outcome would be? Some days are harder that others, Iam human, Iam a woman and I experience some if not all of the strife that goes with being a single-mom, dating,and trying to make it all work out. Somebody old me that I won't ever be financially where I want to until I get married. There are not that
many people who are doing it alone and making it. Maybe there isn't, but that does not justify a reason to get married. What about love? I would not marry to be financially secure, nor if I was financially secure would I marry. That's just me.

I do not believe that there is one person you are suppose to be with forever. That is a choice. That's why marriage is so hard and people cheat. It is natural for a human to want another human or several. When you do decide to make that commitment understand what it means. A lot of people do not. There is a difference between right now and forever.

So I am going to try and write onthis blog more often, maybe in the mornings as opposed to the night. I don't know.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...