Wednesday, April 15, 2009

He Loves Me......???????

I have a guy who I consider is one of my best friends. We have known each other for over 20 years and even though we have at some points decided to not speak to each other, we still have remained friends in the time of need.

I have never been attracted to this friend though I love him dearly. There have been some times that I believe that he is in love with me, but the notion of us getting together, is just not something I am intested in, he's just not my type. There have been some things to happen that made me believe that things may be going a little to the left, like once when we went out, a few days later I started receiving these anonymous emails about sex and how much me and this mystery person are a like. Who would do that? Then there are the times that he mentions that we should get together, but laughs it off and says he just playing, he's been "playing" for 20 years.

I've learned over the years to not disclose all of my personal information, he has a tendency to bring up negative things from past relationships and people that I have come across. Even though he has been there for a long time, not all the time, but a long time. I guess any man in his right mind can easily fall in love with an all around girl, I am a great friend and I do not judge. I accept people as they are, and I am incredibly beautiful, educated and irresistible (If I say so myself, wink, wink), so what is there not to love?

My concern is I am thinking of including him in a very personal part of my life. I am not sure if this will intense his feelings for me, or make him obsessive or change towards me. Sometimes men feel like they are entitled to certain things after a certain period of time, I am reconsidering that. I plan on giving the man I care for a permanent position in my life and I want him to be that "everything" me. Maybe I should leave things as is.......until further notice.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...