Thursday, October 16, 2008

And I am baacckk!

It's been a full week since I have written anything in my blog that is completely unacceptable!

I have been under the weather, trying to get my life organized and some of the things that I love had to give for the moment. I love writing and it's one of my greatest escapes, but this past week,just had me beat! There were no date's, no dinner's, no phone conversations, just me taking time to reevaluate my goals and congratulate myself on my accomplishments. Then with the hot and cold flux of this California weather, I got sick. Major sinus problems and it sucks!

Dry skin,chapped lips and all that nastiness that happens to the body when the weather is changing, but I am happy to say I am getting much better just in time for the weekend! I have a few things that are taking place, tell you about them on Monday.

Other than that while in bed here are few things that I pondered: I miss my daughter's father, it's hard accepting that a best friend is gone, so I have my moments when I wish I could call him and tell him the latest, get unsolicited advice and curse him out for tellin' me the truth. If you love someone tell them, show them, and give them all you got. It's a special and wonderful gift that keeps on giving.

Obama will be our new President of the U.S. I think McCain is suffering from something, he does not look healthy. I believe there will be more historical events to come during this election.


My daughter is growing more beautiful everyday, very thankful to have her.

I have learned that it is ok to not be the "loyal friend" sometimes you have to just let some people go. Not everyone deserves that type of friendship.

"Just because you are happy just where you are in life does not mean that everyone will be happy for you".

And yes it is still true, "Misery loves company".

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...