Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cosmo Wednesday......

On Cosmo Wednesday's me and some of my girlfriends get together and have drinks at the local spot down the street. We love it so much because the drinks are only $3.00 and the bartendar absolutely hooks it up! You can spend $9.00 bucks on three drinks and be good and toasted. Now that is coming from a light weight drinker, if you are an alkie, then you may need 5 or 6, and that would also mean that you need to soon visit AA....hint...hint.

The lovely thing about Cosmo Wednesday's is that when we get together we are able to talk about all of the latest that is going on in our lives. Of course I amjust there to give advice, becuase I really hardly ever share the real personal stuff that is close toheart, that stuff is between me and God. So I have become an advid listener. Sometimes you can find out the real deal that surrounds the worlds that are bring said. There are other people who just like to talk, and talk and talk. I listen to them as well because they just like to talk, so I give them the stage. It's all quite enjoyable to me.

Sometimes I may share a ferw items about the men in my life, but lately I have been on a date and for good reason. Eveyone is starting to suck to me, and since my time is very precious, valuable and all that good stuff, I do not waste it. I have truly been spending time with myself and reading other author's work. I have not been writing as much as I would like, but soon that situation will change. If you are a writer you know that there is a certain level of clarity that has to take place in the air before you can truly give what is in your soul, so I am on a small hiatus from writing my book. A real small one.

Ok, so next Wednesday I am inviting a guy from work. A very young scientist, who is kind of hip and intelligent. It will be the first for the girls, but I am sure they won't mind...lol. Soon I will tell you why.:)

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...