Friday, March 17, 2023

Exactly Who You Are






I believe nothing happens by accident.  There are causes and there are effects.  Whatever you decide to put into action, beware of the consequences, because outcomes may vary.   Sometimes we try to control our lives and the people in them. We try to plan our lives according to how we think things should be. I now understand that we can plan, but also be prepared for the unexpected. 

In this life, we do not have all the control, but we can control ourselves and who we interact with. There will always be other energies working on the element of surprise, or deferring your best-laid plans.   When we plan to marry, but we can't find anyone. When we plan to save and can not. When we plan for that big promotion, but we never get it. When we want that relationship, but can’t seem to come together.  When you work hard and it seems you can never get to where you are going, do not be discouraged, be patient.  One of the challenges of life is accepting where you are and having the ability to continue on while everything you have tried has seemingly failed.  It takes strength, tenacity, belief in yourself, and an attitude adjustment.   It is also your opportunity to stand back take a look and readjust your perspective.   It is not for you to give up, but to keep at it.  Keep at whatever you believe in and not allow your circumstances make you a victim.  

My journey is still in progress.  My growth and healing is still taking place, but now I can see where I am going.   I was born into an environment of negativity.   I was surrounded by people filled with complaints, competition, envy, self-hatred, and the destruction of anything positive. Money rules their life and they'll do anything to get it.  It provides them a false sense of accomplishment when beneath it all is misery. It took me a long time to not become a part of what I was compelled to grow up in. To undo what I was indoctrinated to believe about myself and this world.  The violence, and the abuse I experienced growing up, led me straight to an abuser and an annulled marriage.  It was my lesson to learn and it was also the beginning of ending a generational cycle.

We are all destined for something.  It varies among us all because we do not live in a one-size fits all world.  There have been many who have become active participants in the dismantling of this world, but those who can "see" will help to keep it all together.  The fruit of life always looks so sweet, until we take a bite.  That bite is filled with despair, the unloved, hurt, pain, and numerous other nameless atrocities, but we chew it up and swallow it anyway.  We want to believe it gets better, and for some of us, it does. As soon as you decide you want better.    Once you step out of the world and into yourself, your vision changes and you become like a child discovering your adult self for the first time.

As I look at my life, I have had some disappointments, a few setbacks, and sometimes not even an encouraging word was heard.  Those experiences forced me to become my own motivator and not look for anything outside of myself because everything I need has always been in me. I educated myself, and then acknowledged and accepted my suppressed gifts.  This path is mine to walk and to do as I please.  We all have that right, so do not let anyone dim your light.  You have every right to shine and blind people in the process. 

 I appreciate all of you who listen to my podcast and read my books, especially those in foreign countries.  Although, I have been shadowbanned on most outlets, copied and my intellectual property infringed upon, you will never be me.   There are circumstances that I won't even mention because it's so ridiculous it is no longer worth my attention, and besides it is all being taken care of as I speak. I want to you to know that your power is in you, and do not wait on someone else to validate it.   I want you to know that if you woke up today, you are already a success.  You have nothing to prove to anyone and you do not owe anyone an explanation on how you live your life.  It is ok to not fit into this upside-down world that honors deception, lies, and despises the truth. The people that fit in, are giving up their identity to a society that doesn't even care.  Create your own eutopia, bask in your uniqueness, and fall in love with being exactly who you are. 



Peace Within


Lavidus

Check out my Etsy Store!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CandleByLights



Photo Credit:

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...