Friday, November 25, 2022

See Ya' Soon!




Thank you for your part in making my dream of being an author and podcaster remain true,  it means more than I can express.  I am taking time off for some serious self-care and to grieve the loss of my mom.
Please feel free to continue to listen to my podcast and visit my blog. During this time your support and donations will be more than appreciated.  I love and honor you as listeners and readers, so stay tuned the best is yet to come.  

Enjoy the seasons of life and you will hear from me soon.💝💥💋❤

Be Kind. Be Safe. Be Love.💕✨🎉
Lavidus

Donations/Gifts:
CASHAPP: $LLWalton88
VENMO: @LLWalton
PAYPAL: @LLWalton

If you would like to reach out, email me at
relationshiptalkpodcast@gmail.com. It would be pleasing to read some kind words. ❤️

Click the link on the right and get one of my books as a stocking stuffer! 🎄🎄



Photo credit: Enjoy this article!   Black Women & Self Care

#2023 TheTakeOver

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...