Thursday, August 11, 2022

I didn't Know What Love Was


I didn't know what love was until you walked into my life
A lover, a friend, made me forget that old life
You opened me up to new galaxies, took me on so many trips
I can never return back to who I was, you my love are a gift

I didn't know what love was until you accepted me through and through
Touched me in places with no hands, baby it had to be you
Carved a place in my heart so deep that we both fell in
Gave new meaning to love, an embrace that will never end

I didn't know what love was until you saw me at my worst
Lifted me up and carried me on your back, until I could stand alone
Never judged, just loved me until I found my own

I didn't know what love was until you showed me the way
Day or night, strong or weak you are here to stay
I tried to be brave and not need you at all
But you made it Ok, for me to fall

I didn't know what love was until you loved me anyway
Stood up for this love and without any delay
You become all I ever wanted so my heart can rest today
Knowing that you have me in every single way

I didn't know what love was until you told me and then showed me
So tonight, I will lay close to you, so I can hear your heartbeat
Knowing that we purposely choose each other as we sleep

I didn't know what love was until I saw it in your eyes
Each moment has led to this kiss and you between my thighs
I didn’t know what love was and now that I do, my heart is yours and I’ll be forever be true.

Lavidus






No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...