Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Mental Flights.....(A Poem)


If you would like to follow along, click the link below.  Subscribe and share for the latest!



I woke up this morning and I was the Queen of England, so I went back to sleep.

The other day, I was the president, No power, so I went back to sleep.

I've traveled to the fertile lands of Zimbabwe just to plant a seed. I've made love in Dubai just to start a nation.

While in Figi, I dreamed of being in Japan. 

His hands stroked my body with endless intention.....Oh! wait that was a different flight.

While in Egypt, Cleopatra tapped me on the shoulder to warn me of the storm.

Kali is on the way, so get out of the way.

Center your heart around the love you desire
Cloak yourself with sovereignty and clear conscious

Let the fools run wild, soon they'll be tired.

Don't Stoop. Don't budge.  Don't Quit!  

I woke up this morning and I was the Queen of England, so, I went back to sleep.



Peace & Love


Lavidus


(Podcast Background music by Toyko Cafe: Jazz Piano found on Youtube)

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...