Thursday, May 20, 2021

So I have Options....





I used to think nothing of the skills and abilities that I was given.  I could do so many things, with all the gifts that I was given I thought everyone had them.  But, it was not until I got older did I understand the silent hate, from my admirers.  The hidden enemies, and what envy was all about.  I am GIFTED and they saw it long before I did.  So instead of shying away from all that I've been given.  I am going to AMP it up!   I am embracing it all and showing it all off because  I was given options.

I've never been jealous of anyone or felt the need to be envious or compete.  That emotion was left on the back burner when I realized that I could have and be anything that I wanted.  I went as far as testing my ability to overcome obstacles without making them the problem of others.  I owned my mistakes and kept it moving.  I did not feel the need to call a thousand people to confirm my feelings.  From the pain I've endured, I've built a solid foundation of love exclusively for me.  Unbothered by your thoughts, but I know I will forever be on your mind.  It's crunch time and the tables have turned.  What was, is no longer and new beginnings are all over me, and you too if you choose.

I've died and lived several times over, so what you've tried to do I've done and will do it again.  The many lives you've lived are starting to show in your skin, wrinkled from the bend.  You've got to get up real early. I am five x five x ten x two and every day I am born again. So I win again.

I am a late bloomer, so I see it from the back. I'll  Bring it back from the future, so baby please, relax.  I am here to do something different. Something you can feel for eternity.

So I have options.

The Relationship Talk Podcast Raw & Uncut


Lavidus.....


No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...