Sunday, May 2, 2021

Penis- A Long Story Short


Since the age of 15 I have been looked at like a sexual object. I have never been one to long for attention from anyone because I have always had it. That's probably why growing up I was such a severe introvert and extremely shy. So now as an adult instead of shying away from being in the spotlight, and ignoring all the attention I get, I welcome it with caution and gratitude.


I used to get real embarrassed by compliments and the stares of men, now I have a better understanding of the female and male dynamics.  There is nothing wrong with being admired. I am a very grounded person and never let any of that go to my head.    Sometimes I flirt, but for the most part I accept the compliments and keep it moving. Now that I have learned that men are more visual creatures and are attracted most to what they see and not necessarily by what they can get, I play with that visual. And fantasy goes a lot further than the reality.

What I find most interesting is when a man offers me his sexual prowess. Of course, he does not right out say it, but what he does do is little things to let me know that he is proud of his ding-a-ling and would like to share it with me. He will say things like, “I miss you”,  even though we’ve only meet a few weeks ago. “You are sexy”, which is something I hear almost every day, but because it’s coming from him, he thinks it’s special. (You would be special if you were mine).  If those compliments do not work, the approach will get more direct.  He will start to talk about how he satisfies in bed and it's a guarantee that I will reach the mountain top! (I have been there several times by myself, so please, any new tricks?)  Usually when a guy has a big ding-a-ling they don’t brag too much, if he had the chance and I should just wait and see. He will just go that extra mile to make his ding-a-ling look a little more appealing than the next man.  Sort of like a human advertisement and his dick is what's being marketed. He will spend more time talking about the sex he wants to have, while I am thinking about the sex he may never get. It’s always comforting to know that when he say's we are two consenting adults, and that we grown, yeah, and 18 year is an adult too, and can do whatever, but does that make it ok? If I hear anything close to having sex on the first date, It's a turn Off.(Panties ON!)

Even if I am the sexiest woman you ever seen, or if you are in the presence of the most sexiest woman you've ever seen, please control yourself, try not to be so obvious. A little mystery keeps me thinking, because if I give it to you the first night, there won't be many other nights, I am tellin' ya!  If I develop a relationship with your penis…I might call and ask where it is, or wonder why it has more personality than you, but it will not get you the committed, satisfying, loving, and mentally stimulating relationship that women like me prefer.  

If a guy has a small pee-wee, then he will kill his self to go down on you, that way you won't be so disappointed in what comes next. If you have a small penis and can't eat, then you are just fucked and expect to be cheated on regularly.  If you can eat, then so what? A woman wants to be fucked every now and then.  Well maybe some don't, I guess I better speak for myself. Sorry, not my rules! But You better have some other fantastic thing you  do, so she can forget about what she won't be getting.

Just a bit of advice...A woman like me can get any ding-a-ling she wants. And if I was interested in women that would be a wrap too.  If I choose to have yours then it's your lucky day, you better be able to bring it! It does not matter how big your penis is, ( and I say that lightly…lol) how well you work it, how long you can last, how well you hit it, or how many positions you get get into, if I don't love you, or feel some kind of attraction, or mental connection, then to me and any others, it will be just a fuck.  And since my "it’s just a fuck" days are over.  BE WARNED! Be clear about your intentions. I will not call you asking for more, I will not answer my phone unless  I feel like it. You will not change the way I feel about you because I will only have developed a relationship with your dick. You are better off spending time with me and getting to know me, that way if the sex is a little lousy, I'll be willing to take the time to show you what really gets me off. So, if you come at me with just your penis to offer then the conversation and the relationship will be very, very short, no matter how long your dick is.

Ok?   Toodles…. Love YOU..

 (Original Post was written over 11 years ago, The Beginning of MySelf )

Click the link below to Subscribe Like & Share to my podcast.

 https://open.spotify.com/show/5OqxfkNEbnOgiaeVfbwrmB


Thank you and have a great day!

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...