Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sometimes......




Sometimes people are so occupied with what appears to be right, they lose a sense of what really is.

Sometimes I wish that boy that I loved saw me for who I was instead of who he wanted me to be.

I didn't fit the family profile.

Never mind that I have the intelligence of a woman with a thousand degree's or the beauty that transcends nations. 
He wanted a type....so his loss.

Sometimes the engine that drives you gives out on that politically correct road, there is no return, so where do you go?

Sometimes if you love and follow what that inner voice says, you might just end up happy.

Life has no specific design for anyone, but a puzzle for us to fit, our own pattern, our own way of life.
One chance, one life, no fear or failure, because it is all perfectly designed.

The road blocks, the tears, the disappointments, the pain, the loss, all ultimately lead to victory.

Sometimes if you never give up, that dark road gets a lot brighter, so bright that whatever you imagined it to be becomes obsolete, because something even greater has made it's appearance.

Sometimes if you be honest with self you will find self being happy with who you are at that moment, at that time.

Sometimes if you just check yo' self, you will find what you already know.

A glow, a shine. a gift so impeccably designed that your flaws are perfect. Accept it.

Sometimes. if you just close your eyes, you are already there, that life you desire already exist before you occupy it. 

Let it be.  Just let it come, sometimes.



Advocate for Love, LLW



No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...