Monday, July 1, 2013

When I Wake Up.......



When I wake up in the morning he is my first thought.  He is the better half that keeps me going even on my roughest days.  He caters to my needs, and anticipates my wants, a real man that provides and protects.
This is the love that I knew existed, the love that could only capture a woman like me.  I've played around with a few, tested the grounds, but none could compare or walk in the shoes of what I have found to be true.
I protect it, I admire it, I enjoy it, I savor it, because it is my love, never to be tainted by outside minors.  Or those who wish they knew.
My King who clearly acknowledges that I am his Queen.  A man that is clear and confident in the what he brings.  We are one, unified by God and blessed by the Universe, who knew, this could be so great.  In so many ways, I did.  When you know who you are, love what you are, you attract what you are, because you can't keep what you ain't.
Thank you my love, for being what I needed, thank you for accepting me as I am, and most of all, thank you for believing and adding to my amazing life, that has only become more amazing because of you.
When I wake up in the morning, he is my first thought.

LLW




No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...