Thursday, April 4, 2013

Life Happens......Then You Live Again



It's been two or maybe even three months since I wrote on my blog. Life has pulled me in so many directions, that I felt like my head was spinning, and it's been a great evolution.  I am always changing, growing, and open to learning and soaking up all of life's experiences.  That is a great part of makes me, me.  Change has always been my friend. I may kick, holler and scream when it comes, but ultimately when it wins, I win.

If you ever get to the point where you are not learning new things about yourself, then you should try and seek those things.  I guess if at one point we were monkeys, we have already come along way, but believe me there is more.  This new way of thinking has allowed me to embrace things that are not like me, to accept people as they are.  It has never been my desire to change anyone, but to have more understanding of why they are like they are.  If I don't understand, I just give it a blank stare and keep on moving.  It becomes like a thought you had when you walked into a room, and once in that room you forgot why you were there in the first place.  After a while that thought might reconvene, but if it doesn't, you move on to the next thing, until it comes again.   That's how I feel about things I don't understand, it only becomes important if I can remember.

During this process, there are some fears that I let go.  For instance, I will never apply for another job again. (Unless it is one that is fulfilling, provides a service to community and allows me to give to a cause).  I left a government job that paid more than I've ever made in my life, so I took the leap and abandoned it. I am smart enough to know that wealth is not accumulated by working for someone else.  And I am intelligent enough to know that loving what I do will provide more than wealth, so I will completely invest in myself.  Another change will be, speaking up when people are wrong.  I used to just make mental notes when people act like idiots, addressing it creates the greatest silence or noise, no one wants to be exposed as an idiot, even when they know they have been. 

Another thing I've learned is certain people, not everyone, but certain people like you more if you appear to be doing worse than they are, dumber than they are, or need them for something.  I've been blessed to have never felt those things toward anyone, but I do recognize who they are, and let me tell you, they are fun to watch. Exude confidence, and a love for self and they will disappear.  I call them the one-up people.  They are never comfortable in their skin and always feel they have to do or be one step ahead, when in reality, it's their mind that will forever keep them behind, no matter what they do.

I am working on two writing projects, sort of; writing and creating is like having children, and I have neglected my love right in the 7th month of development. I feel like I should be fined or something. SHAME and PLEASE DONT DATE ME-VOL II.http://www.amazon.com/Please-Dont-Date-Me-Reasons/dp/143276151X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365096279&sr=8-1&keywords=Please+dont+date+me 

I am also creating my video blog, it was suggested that I be seen. Another fear I must address because like most writer's I prefer the background, living through my words, but hey, here's to change.

Stay tuned for more blogging and especially my new video blog.  You will be able to send me your questions, regarding sex, relationships and whatever else fits your fancy at conversationpeace2013@gmail.com .  It is my intention to provide you my insight and experience on how to improve communications peacefully and honestly in your relationships.

Follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/LLWriter

Peace, Love and Happiness





No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...