Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I hate it when I can't write. It is the pit of dispair. When I am distracted by everyday life and it pulls in a reality that drains me of all creative activity; I have to pull back and get on track and do what I truly love. I think it has been about 5 months or so, maybe longer, I don't know, but last night as I was taking a long hot bath, I promised myself that I would get on track; do what I am doing right now. I do not have a story line, or character to share, just this moment of moving in a new yet familiar direction. I am a writer. There have been so many beautiful things that have happened in my life. I won a significant amount of money in the lotto, I loved into a new home, I am making more money than I've ever made in my life, yet, there is still more to come. This wonderful change has pulled me away from what I do, testing me to see if I really love you. Will I leave you for monetary gain or just simply fade into the monotony of the american dream? Of course not. I am back to regain your trust and for you to allow me to shine like a new gold tooth. I love it when a plan unfolds in a more perfect manner than anticipated. The universe always knows best. Although, when going through transitions, experiencing growth, or when changes occur unexpectedly, the road can be bumpy. It can feel like you are actually shedding skin to the new you and it can be painful. But once the sun shines again, you know it will be better than the last time. When the energy of a new moon is out just to gain your favour. You know that the time is near. I can feel it,so I embrace it, for it is you that has been training me, preparing me for what's to come. I've learned to enjoy wherever I am in life, every moment, every tear, every trial,every victory, it all gets welcomed and embraced. I am very thankful and grateful for my life. So as I gather my thoughts, and prepare my vibe. Be prepared to receive some of the most reviting, funny and educational post. I plan to be more open and share with things that are important , without losing touch with my favorite topics "Relationships and Men". This is my life on paper. L

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...