Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Voted! And then some.............

Hello, Good morning, Buenos Dias, Hola, it is Tuesday, November 2nd and I hope you went out there and gave your.2 cents because it matters!

Alrighty then!

It is that time of the year when the holidays are coming near and the end of this year is ending as well. I am still single (meaning not married;)). Although I am not sad to report that, I am however just appalled at the length men will go to do absolutely nothing. Well, maybe not, but anyway. I am a lot happier. The move gave me freedom of mind, the girls are growing and healthy. My first book has been published and life just looks a lot rosier these days. Things can only get better so I am looking forward to the new year.

I meet a man about a year ago. We would often see other out at the local bar. He seemed like a nice guy and physically he was delicious; tall, dark chocolate, chiseled face with big hands (j/k). When we eventually talked he told me he thought I was stuck-up (Imagine that) and that I had a man somewhere. I also found out later through numerous conversations with him, that he also thought I was "out of his league". Huh? Now this is a man whom even though we exchanged phone numbers never really called. He would be excited to see me at the bar and how he always talks about me, but thought I was too busy to be bothered with him. Now, I thought about how he just basically just convinced himself that he didn't deserve me and made no effort to confirm it. I also thought about how many men feel that way about a woman? How they may like someone and believe she would probably never talk to them for reasons they made up in their head. Although I believe that if you convince yourself that you don't deserve something or someone, you're probably right, but you must take a chance.

If there are moments in your life that you want to meet someone but you just admire them from afar or you think you don't deserve a chance, take a chance! You are curious and you want to know more about that person, so find out. I did something different by contacting a person whom I admire. That was different for me, real different, did I say how different that was? I did not wait for him to talk to me, maybe he too was playing that "I don't deserve mind game", as shy as I can be, I took a chance and you should too.

As far as me and that man, he let too much time pass us by. Although I did have a crush and it probably would have been a nice relationship, I am no longer interested. In this life you have to seize the opportunity and make the most of it or it will pass you by. I have moved my interest and curiosity to another suitor and now I am just enjoying the view.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...