Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Love is in the Air....

Love is every where. Whether it is a love of a person or thing. It exists, it is a living thing. It is the most wanted emotion there is around. Everyone longs to feel love, long to belong and be needed or wanted. But if I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times, no one and I mean no one can love you until you love yourself. When you love yourself, you are living in the truth. The truth of your ugliness and the truth of your beauty. Love accepts it all and you must too.

The spring time is approaching and it is one of my favorite seasons. It is a season that brings fresh new beginings. It removes the old and brings in the new and I love it. It's almost like the new year, that is what the change of seasons are to me, a chance to bring about something new and different. To begin again.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...