Monday, January 25, 2010

I've been Away.....

OMG! I have been away neglecting doing the thing that I love the most, writing! Maybe I am distracted by life or maybe even love, whatever it is I need to get it together.

It's funny how you canplan howyouwant your life to be and nothing comes out the way youplan, but things do happen in another way that works our even better. That is what my life is right now. It is filled with a load of surprises, unexpected moments that really make life worth living. Me being somewhat of a planner and super organized person had to make the adjustment to the unexpected and boy has it been great. The element of surprise is always bitter-sweet. I am open.

No comments:

UPDATE:

As some of you may know all of my social media accounts have been hacked. If you receive text or calls from my phone or email it not have be...